Omni Expertly Manages the Claims Process To Ensure Each Case’s Success
Omni’s experienced claims team, coupled with its intuitive claims management technology, provides a complete claims management solution. Omni’s claim’s system drives the orderly administration of claims data from the uploading of schedules, service of bar date notices, filing of proofs of claim, the claims reconciliation process to disbursements based on allowed claims.
Omni manages each step of the claims administration process by:
- Preparing customized claim forms, including identification coding and scheduled claim information, for increased efficiency and accuracy during processing.
- Scanning all proofs of claim into electronic format, thereby allowing claims to be viewed, printed, and downloaded from the debtor or committees’ chapter 11 website.
- Providing an official claims register for limited use by the general public, as well as a database providing full access by authorized parties to all claims-related data in a secure, password-protected website.
- Tracking all information related to filed claims, scheduled claims, transferred claims, potential objections, actual objections, orders, stipulations, settlements, and disbursements.
- Providing a complete set of standard reports that generate claims data in real time, while also offering robust report-writing capabilities for the creation of custom reports which can be saved for regeneration at the touch of a button. All reports can be downloaded into Excel and can be tailored to the user’s needs.
- Assisting with the claims reconciliation process by providing claims workbooks, reconciliation worksheets, objection exhibits, and service lists.
- Backing up all claims data to a secure remote location via a real-time, state-of-the-art backup system.
- Providing the electronic filing of proofs of claim, if authorized by the Court.
Omni’s claims management system provides all the tools necessary to administer claims and is also directly integrated into our plan solicitation database, thereby leveraging the data and increasing overall case efficiencies.